Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello world! ...



We have decided to start a blog to keep our family and friends up-to-date. Since we aren't super great on e-mails and live far away from some of you, this is the best thing to find out what we are up to. Plus, you get the advantage of photos! It might not always be exciting, but we do hope you are entertained most of the time.

That said, the most interesting thing going on in the Walchli life is my pregnancy. I'm half a week away from hitting my five month mark. Hooray! Sorry, I don't know what I'm having yet. My next doctor visit is the day before Thanksgiving, however, his office doesn't do the ultra-sound so I have to make a separate appointment somewhere else. I've waited this long for a baby...what's another week or two, really?

8 comments:

Ann said...

You've been tagged! Which means you get to list six interesting things about yourself. Then, tag six other people, leaving comments on their blogs so they know they've been tagged.

- I am so excited you have a blog!!! It's so much fun. You look so cute. Ahhhhhh.

Ann

wandering nana said...

Cute picture...Hang in there honey.. Some of us actually lived in a time when they couldn't tell you the gender before the baby was born..Oh dear, how did we survive? Just kidding. I won't be here to hear so I guess I'll have to wait. I really miss you in YW...but this will help us keep in touch since we never see each other!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for boys!
Love you!

Todd and Kiersten said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you. Isn't this blog thing great? We just set one up too...you should check it out and I will add you as a link in mine.

www.toddandkiersten.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you, Congratulations!!
Love you both

Anonymous said...

Tamara, you look so cute! I'm so excited for you! Have you thought of any names yet? Congrats again, Love, Angie

chelle. said...

tamara...how are you?
obviously pregnant, but besides that.
congrats! that is way exciting!

Rose said...

Cute photo! You look great!!! :)