Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Time

Luke (5 weeks)
Who could not love that adorable face?


Things are going well at the Walchli household. We are adjusting to parenthood pretty good, though I'm still finding it hard to get up in the middle of the night. I'm hoping he'll sleep through soon...especially when I go back to work.

Chris had some family come into town the weekend before last.

Colby (age 3)

Rachel (age 10) - our happy helper

Sidney (age 1) - too young to hold baby

We did take an afternoon trip to see the tulips. There was still some still in bloom. They are so beautiful.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Awww... Luke is so cute! I hope you're doing well!

What are you going to do for childcare once you go back to work?

Kim said...

He is such a doll. I can't wait to see him. How are you feeling?

wandering nana said...

Wow, he has grown. When do I get to play with him again? Glad all is well. Hang in there, you will adjust, maybe not for a while, but soon.

Emily Cheney said...

Tamara, Luke is adorable! And you are looking great! I'm so happy for you. The tulips are amazing. I hope Luke sleeps better soon for you. Those days were hard for me but now I realize I have wonderful memories of rocking my baby by moonlight.