Monday, March 7, 2011

Soup Goodness

Photo by The Pioneer Woman


I made chicken tortilla soup last sunday for dinner and it was sooooooooo delicious. I bumped into this blog/website for The Pioneer Woman and boy did she have some yummy looking recipes. I was in a soup mood when I found the site and thought the tortilla soup looked easy enough. I can tell you right now, it did not disappoint. I ate all the leftovers for lunch the following two days and it was just as tasty re-heated. I didn't add all the garnishes since I don't always keep red onion and avacados on hand, but it was fine without them. Anyway, if you try it, let me know what you thought? I'm definately adding this one to my well-loved recipes.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That looks good! I'll have to try it! I love finding new recipes. :)