Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Boy is turning 3!

Luke is so excited about his birthday party. He can't stop talking about it and I hope my planning lives up to his expectation. I think he's most excited about the cake. He and I went to Costco and I let him pick it out all by himself. He went with the dinosaur. After cake selecting we went to Party City to check out the decorations with a dinosaur theme. Didn't find anything I liked, but I had an ingenious idea to use my Cricut and make my own as well as the invitations. I rented a cartridge from my fav scrapbook store, but I had so much fun with this one that I may actually buy one of my own. Here is a sneek peek of some of the things I've made.

I think these two are adorable!


4 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

those are adorable paper dolls! You are so talented. I hope the party is great for everyone!!

Michelle said...

How fun!! Brian just had a birthday and the boys keep saying that it's their birthday next (May 1). Though, I'm lame! We are just taking them to the Museum of Flight and out to dinner. No party yet for us! :)

Can you believe Luke is turning 3?! How time flies!

wandering nana said...

What cartridge is it? I think I may have it as I have one that cuts these same figures out along with cute dinosaurs. Very cute idea.

Todd and Kiersten said...

3, Wow! Way cool! Hw have you been feeling? How was your Mothers Day?