Friday, May 27, 2011

Easter 2011 - Flashback to April

Easter will always fall close to Luke's birthday so the Easter bunny helps us out a bit and goes easy on the gifts. I couldn't get him to look at me...just his dad who was telling him to look at me.

Luke's favorite thing was the chocolate bunny. He enjoyed it before breakfast. Might as well get it over with.

The family Easter feast was a small one, but very delicious. Half of my family were in Utah attending a cousins wedding so it was my sister and her family, a brother-in-law (his family was on the Utah trip) and Chris, Luke and me. My sis, JaNeanne, cooked the delicious ham. I made potatoes and deviled the eggs we colored.

We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids (Luke, Zoey and Aidan). Easy hiding for Luke and hard to find ones for Zoey and Aidan since they are so little kids.


No comments: