Monday, March 31, 2008

Where's Luke?


Today is my first day of maternity leave at work. It sure was nice not having to get up and drive an hour to Kirkland this morning. I still woke up at my normal time, though. I still had a few things to do today and I don't know when I would get another chance to do them. Who knows...I could go into labor tomorrow.

I finally feel like the nursery is ready. My mom and I went out to get the last things on my list. This was the first time she and I went baby shopping together. While working I only had Saturdays free and that day she has church duties which take up the whole day. It was really nice going together.

I've decided to go back to my original due date: April 3rd, but I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday at which point we will find out when this baby wants to come out and play.

7 comments:

Rose said...

Awww... waiting for baby to come is frustrating! If you go past your due date and don't want your doctor to induce... you can drink a strong herbal tea made of raspberry leaves... and you will most likely go into labor the following day.

Best wishes to you, and I hope all goes well for you!

Chelle said...

I'm so excited for Luke's arrival, I'm almost bursting (and I'm not even having the baby)! ;) Just know that I'm sending happy thoughts and quick labor hopes your way. Love you!

Ann said...

I am so excited

wandering nana said...

My thoughts are with you.... ahhh any day now, how exciting is that. Let's do lunch!!!! The baby will come when he wants to, no matter what you do, so relax and enjoy the down time as it will change soon enough. LET"S DO LUNCH!!!

The Warr's said...

i'm so excited to see this little guy! good luck...your nursery looks darling!

Stacey said...

I hope you've had your baby by now. I haven't had the chance to check your blog for awhile, but I love how the mobile looks in that cute little nursery! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamarama! It's Angie (peterson) I haven't heard from you for awhile so I thought I would check your blog to see if you had your little baby yet. Hopefully on the 8th, it's a great day to have a baby! (Kaylie's b-day) Anywho, Best of luck with everything and I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the new one!!! Love, Angie