Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's mine

Sometimes when my husband goes to the store he bring me home a treat. Like my favorite candy bar or something really yummy just for me. And sometimes, I don't want to eat it right away so I save it for when I'm really in the mood for my yummy treat. And sometimes, I forget about that yummy treat. But then I remember and when I go to eat that yummy treat of mine it's gone and I think, "where did it go?" So then, I ask my husband and he says, "Oh, sorry, I ate it...I'll buy you another one." But, I don't want another one. I want the one I had.

3 comments:

wandering nana said...

Here's some advice, Hide it. There is nothing more frustrating when your mouth is watering for it and you go to get it and it is gone! The Mr doesn't usually take my treat, it was the children. So be prepared the minute that cute little boy starts crawling and walking as there will be one more in the mix.

angelalois said...

ROFL!!!

Chelle said...

That is so hilarious... and SO true. Time to follow Nana's advice and start a stash. :)