Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gifts


When you're on a tight budget one has to get creative with their gifts. This year for all my friends and family I made wood block Christmas decorations. Most of them said Noel, but some said Wish or Joy. This was such a fun project and I felt really proud of myself that the total cost was under $10 and I made almost 20 of them.


I also had enough to make a friend a set that wasn't Christmas-ish for a wedding gift. I thought they turned out pretty well. I hope she liked them.

3 comments:

wandering nana said...

I loved the block... and all I did was a few treats. Thank you so much. It was such a cute idea. You are so talented.

Todd and Kiersten said...

You have always been so creative. Now I know what I'll do next year.

Can I send you some wickless candle catalogs to show your friends and family? They are really cool, I promise. You don't have to buy anything I just want people to be able to see them.

The Warr's said...

Drarling! I love the creative thinking!! Lookes like you guys are doing well...your baby is not a baby anymore!