Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland


This past week we've had real wintery weather. Thursday I was even lucky enough for work to call a "snow day" and was able stay home and hang out with Luke. Friday I did venture to work, but they let us off early so we could travel home in the daylight.
It's now Sunday, church was canceled and it started snowing last night and has continued. They're saying we could get another 6" - 8". Crazy! I haven't seen weather like this since I was in elementary. Thankfully, I have all of my Christmas shopping done except for a few small things that aren't high priority. Now I just need to work on baking my goodies. I'm hoping I get a snow day tomorrow. That would be great.

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

Hopefully you can get around in this "doesn't snow in Seattle" snow.