Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me and Christina!


I've had a birthday....it was March 11th. Technically difficulties prevented me from writing about it sooner.

I took the day off to spend with my OTHER significant other, Christina (also a birthday girl), and my precious boy. It was a beautiful sunny day, but very chilly and because Chris had family visiting and one of those persons was a 3 year old we went to Mukilteo Beach. I hadn't been there since they added the park and all the extras....more parking and sidewalks. We stayed as long as we could, but the wind didn't allow us to enjoy ourselves outside as much as we would have liked.

On our drive back we stopped in at the McDonalds to further stretch our legs and let the little guys play at the indoor playland. Luke loved crawling around and he and I ventured down the slide together. It was a tight fit, but I made it down with Luke on my lap. I wasn't brave enough to let him go down by himself. Maybe next time...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday...a month late! Glad you found your camera cord!

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday, Tam! It looks like you all had a great day at Mukilteo Beach. And your ice cream party? A lot of fun (and a lot of sugar)!! :)

wandering nana said...

I remembered your birthday (thanks to my Treo Calendar)... I can't believe I didn't call you.. forgive me. It sounds like you had a great time. Happy Birthday.... late.