Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[Good Fast Cheap] - Pick Two

I saw this on a bumper sticker one day and thought it was quite humorous and then it got me thinking. What would I rather have? Something good and fast or good and cheap or fast and good or fast and cheap. I think I spent the rest of my car ride from Bellevue to Everett deciding. I figured it depends on what you're getting and I was thinking food. I ultimately decided Good and Cheap is the way to go. Whatever it may be it should be tasty and a great bargain so that I'll want to get it again.


What would you choose?

3 comments:

Chelle said...

That's what I would pick too: Good & Cheap. Fast would be nice, but more of a luxury than a necessity, in most cases. :)

Emily Cheney said...

I would pick fast and good for sure! I don't have a lot of patience, obviously! I'm so glad Luke's surgery went well, Tamara. He's a trooper!

Julie said...

I'm all about fast and cheap. Three kids and a husband in school. Good is an added bonus.