Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let the Gifting Begin

Now that my work party has hit I can share what I made for the girls. Not that they look at this blog or anything, I just wanted to make sure no one knew what I was making.



Found the fantastic idea for a picture holder over at Shanty 2 Chic. Seriously, those girls are brilliant with some of the things they come up with. Total cost was around $8 maybe and I made 4. Found the 2x8 in the leftover wood bin for $2 and I think I had a good 4 feet of it. So I had five 9" pieces cut. The finials were in a 2-pack for $1.99 each. The girls loved them. I suggested they could use them in their kitchen to hold recipe cards, a picture or whatever you want to clip up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are so incredibly crafty. These look amazing! What a talented gal you are. Merry Christmas!