Monday, June 20, 2011

2011 Graduate - Jacob Miller

Meet this year's family graduate, my nephew Jake Miller. He's the son of my older brother Rob and the last of his kids to graduate.

My brother lives in Gold Bar and we all headed up to a BBQ at his house before the graduation. Luke enjoyed letting their dog lick all the cheese from his Doritos before he ate them himself. I did not capture this moment, my mom did. I was seriously grossed out. I told Luke he could not feed the dog and then of course found him doing it again so I did witness the event. Ick!

I contently held cute little Hunter during the opening ceremony while Chris wrestled with Luke. Our family didn't get there early enough and so the grandstand was full and we had to stand. Without confinement of seats, Luke was hard to keep in one place.

Once all the students were seated and the national anthem was to be sung everyone looked to the flag down field and who did all eyes see? That's right...Chris and Luke stood ever so patriotic while we all laughed to ourselves. I'm sure we weren't the only ones snapping shots of this.


The graduate with his proud parents.
Sultan High School - Class of 2011

Jake with his sister, Erica, and Brother, Zeke.


Next family graduation...2013!

No comments: