Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Luke got a big boy bed a month or so ago. It was long overdue since he had outgrown the converted crib to toddler bed. He was coming to our room 3 or 4 times a night which was exhausting since he always came and woke me up. I told Chris that he was probably falling out and waking himself up. Poor guy. Now he's got room to roll around and sleeps all night without falling out. I am feeling less drained in the day now that I'm getting sleep without interruption. Luke really loves his new bed especially the area underneath where he can play. We have yet to make a fort...I can't sit on the ground that long these days, but we'll get to that fun feature of a raised bed.


I've converted the toddler bed back to a crib which is now all ready for the arrival of our little girl. My friend gave me the crib bedding from one of her daughters that is really cute so no extra expense went into that. Hooray! I've still got some things to do to the baby side of the room before I put pictures up. I hope she doesn't come early so I can still pull off some of my ideas.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

It's so great - I love it! Where did you guys find it... or did you & Christina complete another cool project? We're going to have to start looking into that transition soon b/c Benjamin can climb in and out of his crib whenever he likes. Might as well take away the falling hazards, huh?!