Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

The first Father's Day at the Walchli house. It was pretty exciting. Luke and I made Chris breakfast in bed. Luke woke up around 6am and after I fed him I thought, "Let's make your dad breakfast". Of course, I wasn't too nice since we didn't let him sleep in very long. We brought him his hearty meal at 7:15 am...pancakes, hash browns and sausage. It was delicious!

After church we went to my sister's house for a barbecue to celebrate the Dad's. It was a lot of fun since it was another weekend where my whole family was together (Erica's graduation was the other). We're usually missing someone because of something or other. I hope my dad realizes how much he is appreciated by Chris and me. Currently, he and my mom are watching Luke Thursday's and Friday's while I'm at work. I'm grateful my parents are willing to do that for us. What a wonderful relationship they will have. Luke already loves his Grandpa as you can see.

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

You're such a good wife. I hope you let Luke help with that breakfast for his Dad. Cute pictures of the Dads.