Sunday, June 8, 2008

Luke's Blessing

I have come to discover that I try to please people too much. I like to make people happy, but I can't do it all of the time. We set the date for Luke's blessing and it kept changing because this family member or friend couldn't make it on that date or that one couldn't make it on another. Then I thought...you know what?...this is our day and if we wait until everyone could make it, Luke would be three. So with some loved ones missing, we went ahead with June 1st and it turned out just fine. Chris gave a beautiful blessing. He told me he wasn't nervous, but I know I would have been. He is such a good man and I love him so much.


This is our first family photo!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

He did give a wonderful blessing. I know M hated missing it but like you said he would be 3 if you waited for everyone. It was really a nice meeting and you're right about your sweet hubby. Oh, such a cute family

Stacey said...

What a cute picture. I really loved Chris's testimony that day.