Sunday, July 26, 2009

Father's Day June 21, 2009 (belated post)



Happy 2nd Father's Day to Chris!! Sadly, the weekend wasn't so happy. There was this "bug" going around that we caught it went through the family like this: Luke ---> my dad ---> Auntie Christina ---> me. My mom and Chris were spared, but I had it father's day. Another sister and her daughter got it while we were on our trip to Utah later in the month. Luckily, it was only a 24 hour thing.

While the holiday wasn't super spectacular and the rest of the family avoided my parents house like it had the plague I still managed to get Chris a few gifts. The one I'm most proud of is the Spourk. This lovely little dity is going to save my silverware from the depths of Chris's car. Now if he can only remember to use it. I'm thinking of investing in a few more so he can have one for each day of the week (or if he doesn't bring it in from his car I have another to use).

No comments: