Monday, April 26, 2010

Zippa-dee-ay and Heidi-ho

As usual I’m posting weeks after the event – Luke’s 2nd Birthday. I can’t believe it has been two years already. I remember after he was born going through his baby clothes and seeing size 18 months and thinking my child is never going to fit into this. He is such a loveable guy. One of my favorite phrases he says is "Mom, I hold ya". He says this to me when he wants to be picked up. I'm glad Luke is a cuddle-bug and will let me hold and squeeze him tight still.

Luke's party theme was Disney’s “Cars”. He loves Lightening McQueen which he calls Ka-Chow. I ordered a cake from TOP Foods bakery with Lightening and Mader on it. It was a bit spendy,but Luke LOVED it and I must say it was quite delicious.


High points of the party:

Luke received a Matchbox Cars Carwash. Oh, how he loves his cars. It came with a schoolbus which he likes to carry around.

He loaded up on clothes for the spring and summer growing into a size 3T.

Luke got his very own Lightenting McQueen flashlight.


2 comments:

Rose said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday Luke!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love how he's trying to hold all those little cars...too cute!