Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

Luke was a cowboy for Halloween this year. I borrowed the hat from a friend and found a plaid shirt at the Goodwill for $1.99. I bought it a bit big so a jacket could fit under it. He didn't have any boots, but he looked enough the part to not need them.

Chris and I went with my sister, husband and her youngest Zoey trick-or-treating. He had the greatest time. Because we didn't want to have him tucker out too soon we brought a stroller so we could push him from house to house. We let him walk up to the door with one of us. Zoey usually let him knock on the door and the she'd ring the doorbell. He'd always try and go inside, but I wouldn't blame him since it was raining off and on.


Coming back from the door he'd squeal with delight. He thought it was so much fun and made it through the whole neighborhood. Fortunately for Chris, he got a big bag of candy that he ate in 2 days. Unfortunately for Luke, he didn't get a single piece.

1 comment:

angelalois said...

how is it husbands can eat all that candy and not feel like a worthless slug? If *I* ate that candy I'd be so depressed and feel like such a cow. Men are a mystery.