Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a relief!

Can I just say how glad I am for the holidays to be over? Christmas is my favorite time of year, don't get me wrong, but I also find it very hectic. I barely got any sleep the whole month of December. I was staying up late working on projects and then getting up early to go to work. Weekends I tried to squeeze in as much play time I could with Luke. One Saturday my sister and I baked goodies all day and Luke sat and watched movies. I feel awful when I don't get to spend time with him or if I have to run errands all day and he's in and out of the car constantly which results in a very small nap and no good meals.
Anyways, my goal for next Christmas is to get as much done before the season hits so I can enjoy the holiday. For some reason I can never this never happens, but I've already got ideas of what to make/buy in mind so I'm one step closer!

No comments: